2018 Elections Underway
We will be electing new members to the Pastoral Council for a 3-year term. Are you interested in becoming a member of St. Brendan’s Pastoral Council? For more information about the Pastoral Council review the following documents and/or contact Jan Rooney at Jan@janrooney.com .
St. Brendan’s 2017 – 2018 Pastoral Council
- Chairman — Dan Henkel
- Vice Chairman — Jan Rooney
- Secretary — Rick Sullivan
- Liturgical Life and Sacraments Commission — Debbie Rigby
- Adult Faith Formation and Education — Marielos Bond
- Youth Faith Formation and Education — Dan Henkel
- Spiritual Ministries Commission — Joseph Sajan Jacob
- Outreach and Helping/Healing Ministries Commission — Bill Kelly
- Stewardship and Administration Commission — Jan Rooney
- Parish Life Commission — Rick Sullivan
The Pastoral Council promotes the spiritual growth of the parish community and works to plan ways for the parish to carry out the mission of the Church. The council serves as an advisory council to the Pastor. The Pastoral Council studies pastoral matters, considers them thoroughly, and proposes practical recommendations about them. In this way the Council fosters pastoral activity. The Pastoral Council is willing to listen to and be open-minded towards the ideas of others and the good of the whole parish and is dedicated to the mission and spiritual welfare of the parish. All council representatives are elected by the parish. Questions and comments may be directed to the council via an email to Dan Henkel at email@example.com.