The safety of our students is our highest priority. We observe the following protocols to help keep your children healthy during these unprecedented times.
- Temperature checks during morning drop-off for children and all staff members
- Cohort Grouping during the school day*
- Face Masks required for all staff and children age 3 and above while inside the facility
- No non-essential visitors during Preschool hours
- Social Distancing whenever possible
- Afternoon Carpool
*Cohort grouping helps ensure that students remain with their class throughout the day and do not mix with other class populations. For example, classes do not occupy common space at any point during the day. We clean and sanitize indoor equipment daily. Every child has their own school supplies, such as crayons, play doh, etc. This practice also allows us to determine quarantine measures on a class-by-class basis rather than facility-wide.