- To plan and implement social events pertaining to the church at large
- Examples include: our Feast Day celebration, receptions for new priests/staff and Baccalaureate dinners
- Events can range from formal receptions to picnic-style gatherings
Volunteers are needed to help with setup and cleanup of events, maintain the kitchen, help manage kitchen requests, occasionally offer baked goods for events, and provide a hospitable, friendly environment for all hosted events.
People who enjoy fellowship, being in the kitchen, food preparation/presentation, a little bit of cleaning, or just baking a few goodies for an event would certainly enjoy this group.
Training & Time Commitment
- No scheduled meetings and little to no training is involved or needed
- Commitment is based on scheduled events and usually only a couple of hours per event