How do I Register for Youth Faith Formation?
For the 2019-20 year, all registration and payments will be online using Parishsoft Giving! New for this year, registrations and payments are integrated into one form! You will not log into ParishSoft/My Own Church like last year. Please use the green link at the top of this page to begin online registration. Payment will be due at the time of registration. Additional information is on our website. Click HERE for class schedules for 2019-20.
I am not a registered member of St. Brendan’s?
To attend faith formation classes and receive Sacraments at St. Brendan’s you must be a registered member of the parish. To register with the parish please click the link below
My child attended class last year, do I need to register them again?
Yes, you will need to register them for each year they attend.
What are the fees for classes and Sacramental Preparation? Are there discounts offered?
Below please find the fees for faith formation classes and Sacramental Preparation. There is an additional fee for Summer Session of $25 per child.
1 child: $ 125
2 children: $ 250
3 children or more (family max) $ 375
First Communion Sacramental Preparation: $ 50
Confirmation: $250 (this is the ONLY fee you pay for a 10th grade or older student who will receive Confirmation, do not pay a class fee. This fee includes the retreat cost. This is for ALL students regardless of school attended)
A 50% discount on class fees is offered to the children of Adult Volunteers.
Payment plans (or recurring payments) are also offered to all registered parishioners. In order to start a payment plan, please click here.
Sacramental Preparation refers to the additional workshops, retreats, and other supplies that a student may need to complete in their sacramental year regardless of school attending. Click on Communion or Confirmation for more detail.
K-6th grade (you choose ONE session)
- Summer Session: meets Monday-Friday 9am-Noon July 8-12 AND July 15-19. Due to the condensed nature of this session, 1 absence is allowed and makeup work will be assigned.
- Super Saturday: meets one Saturday per month from September-May from 9am-Noon. Due to the condensed nature of this session only 1 absence is allowed and makeup work will be assigned.
- Sunday: meets two Sundays per month from September-May from 2:30-4:30. Only 3 absences will be allowed and makeup work will be assigned.
- Wednesday: meets 2 Wednesdays per month from September-May from 5:00pm-6:45pm. Only 3 absences will be allowed and makeup work will be assigned.
- Middle School Grades 7th & 8th Grades meets two Sundays per month from September -May from 6:15pm-8:15pm at an offsite location. Only 3 absences will be allowed.
- High School Grades 9-12 meets two to three Sundays per month from September-May from 6:15pm-8:15pm at an offsite location. For those preparing for Confirmation, only 3 absences will be allowed.